If weather conditions are bad, you can check the studio for a closure message on the answering machine, as well as the website. If we are not closed, the normal message will be heard. The morning classes will be cancelled if District #11 or District #20 are closed or delayed start.
We will make a decision about afternoon classes by 1:00PM about whether we will cancel classes or not.
Please use your own judgment regarding bad weather driving, we understand the weather is different in all areas of town.
If you miss due to a cancellation or diving conditions you can make up in another class.